Four Key Components Workshop
Environments develop by design or by default. Many, if not most difficulties encountered in organizations and relationships stem from lack of design, development, or maintenance in one of four critical areas.
Productive and healthy environments and relationships require a strong balance of leadership and management in these four areas:
- Human Potential and Behavior: An Understanding of and an ability to offer coaching on Human Potential and Behavior.
- Relationship Building: An ability to support and maintain a process of Relationship Building. A refusal to allow diversity to become destructive conflict.
- Communication: A willingness to establish effective forums for Communication; A support system of methods and tools for developing the skills and processes to function effectively in these forums.
- Work Flow Management and Accountability: Tools that allow individuals to manage and evaluate work-flow processes; Methods that encourage maximum collaboration and information sharing which produce the highest levels of Accountability for desired results.
Enhance individual and group ability to stop the resource drain that accompanies dysfunctional environments and relationships.
- Enjoy a peaceful, friendly, collaborative and productive work environment.
- Prevent diversity in experience and expression from becoming destructive conflict.
- Provide your team with the necessary tools to lead effectively.
- Incorporate leadership and management tools into your daily functions which add immediate value and improve productivity.
- Take the stress out of one to one and group meetings. Accomplish twice as much in half the time, and leave feeling good!
- Make your evaluation process empowering and self correcting.
- Reduce errors and time spent problem solving.
This two day on-site (your site) workshop begins at 9am, working lunch provided by LEI, workshop ends at 4pm with two 10 minute breaks.
PLEASE HIT THE “CONTACT US” LINK TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.